Terms and conditions
This is the official Website of Pollitt & Partners Ltd. The pages on the Website (“the Website”) are published by Pollitt & Partners Limited. Registered in England at 9-10 Floral Street, London, WC2E 9HW. Company registration number 01565398. VAT registration number GB480 7414 44.
Copyright and Trademarks
Subject to the provisions below, the copyright in all content, graphics, tables, images and underlying codes of the Website belongs to us and is hereby asserted. Any copying or modification of all or any part of the Website is hereby prohibited with the exception that clients and prospective clients are welcome to take a copy of the pages of the Website, which do not contain materials relating to our clients, as a record of its contents and for personal use only.
The Website also contains materials belonging to our clients. These are displayed on the Website with their kind permission, for the purpose of promoting the range of services offered by us and are for display only. Any copying of such materials is strictly prohibited and you are required to be careful and to contact us, if you require any further clarification in this regard.
We hereby assert and reserve all our copyright, design right, moral rights, the moral rights of our employees, community design rights and all other rights in law of whatever type anywhere in the world to protect our intellectual property, goodwill and reputation.
Links to other websites
The Website contains links to other websites. We do not endorse or confirm the contents of any such website and accept no liability or responsibility for the contents or the use of such website. Please read the privacy statements upon entry to a linked website, as a matter of practice.
Reasonable steps have been taken to protect this Website by anti virus software but all visitors are advised to take all necessary steps to ensure that no virus contamination occurs. No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage sustained as a consequence of any virus transmission.
All parties are required to comply with UK legislation relating to websites and e-commerce.
Unauthorised use of the website
The following uses are unauthorised, a breach of these conditions and may be an infringement or even a crime:
- Any unauthorised use or copying of our name, trading style, get-up, confidential information or data (being information of a confidential nature the misuse of which will foreseeably damage our business reputation or goodwill) or copyright material.
- Unauthorised entry to any non-public part of the Website, including its underlying codes, or into any of our private computer system.
- Unauthorised copying, downloading or framing of any part of the Website.
- Unauthorised covert or overt linking of any part of our Website with another or interception of visitors or potential visitors.
- Any action which is intended or has the effect of deceiving or misleading us or third parties, whether for gain or otherwise.
The Website and its contents are governed by English law.